Sunday 4 September 2011

I love my Anthro Society Picnic fat sack skirt!


Hello out there! I love, love, love the Picnic Society Skirt. I can see the “Picnic” in it, but I haven’t figured out whose “Society” it is yet. The size 2’s of the world? Generation Z with $11,000 in AnthroDebt?

Oh, who cares. Let’s talk about what’s really important. This skirt is adorable; it’s made of bright and vibrant faux vintage style hankies in reds and blues and flowers. It is everything a flirty and fun Anthro skirt should be: it has style; it has color; it has that unique vintagey feel that Anthro has, and it is really not that flattering. Cutest skirt ever, and I look like a fat sack in it. To be more accurate, I look like a really cute fat sack, but the elastic waist is an oopsy daisy. (See below for definitions,)


Have you ever noticed that while Anthro has the cutest clothes, all too often they are not that flattering.

Don't make me prove it. Because I can.

1 comment:

  1. I was just glancing at my incoming links and I saw your blog. Just wanted to say that you are indeed, pretty hysterical. Laughed many many times as I was browsing your posts :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete